Berlin Charlottenburg, KUD15
- place Address: Kurfurstendamm, 10719 Berlin
- zoom_out_map Office size: 9 to 36m2
- people Meeting size: 2 to 14 persons
Office Center highlights
This Business Center will open its door in autumn 2020 at the KUD15 location in Berlin Charlottenburg. With a rental space of over 2,300 m², the office will cover the entire Art Nouveau. From September 2020, 50 exclusive, quiet offices and three elegant conference rooms will be available here. With great care and the highest professionalism, the building will be given a new lease of life. Simultaneously, the building’s fantastic stories will be turned into purist design for an elegant workspace. Soon, you will be working at KUD15 Gloria Berlin in screened areas, soundproofed break-out areas and sound-insulated cubicles for more productivity, great concentration, and a perfect sense of well-being.
Services & amenities
About the area
The KUD15, also known as "Mampes gute Stube", is a truly legendary address and one of the most sought-after properties in Berlin. Built in 1889 by the architect Richard Beyme, this residential and commercial building is an impressive example of the early splendour of the boulevard. From September 2020, tenants here will benefit from immediate access to public transport, numerous restaurants, bars and cafés, and a wide range of luxury boutiques. The ideal location for anyone looking for a prestigious workplace directly on Berlin's Kurfürstendamm!
- directions_walk3minto public transport
- directions_bus11minto train station
- directions_car9minto motorway
- flight_takeoff14minto airport
- location_city City center location
- bus_alert Close to public transportation
- local_cafe Cafés & bars nearby
- local_pizza Restaurants nearby
- storefront Shopping nearby
- directions_subway Close to train station
- subway Close to underground station
Frequently Asked Questions
Here you’ll find answers to the questions we get asked the most about renting a flexible office space.
If you have a question that you can’t find the answer to, please feel free to contact us directly.