Berlin Central, Unter den Linden
- place Address: Unter den Linden, 10117 Berlin
- zoom_out_map Office size: 4 to 1317m2
- people Meeting size: 2 to 10 persons
Office Center highlights
This Business Center is located at one of the most beautiful places in Berlin. The impressive building was built in 1908 and was originally named “French Palace” after the French and Italian embassies. Its original neoclassical architecture was designed by “Norm Architects” to create a versatile interior with a range of work areas and amenities for tenants and visitors. The highlight of the property is the spectacular roof terrace where you can relax and enjoy your lunch break.
Services & amenities
About the area
Unter den Linden is excellently linked to public transport and guarantees the highest degree of flexibility. The Berlin airport is only 30 minutes away and the next U- and S-Bahn station is only a 3-minute walk away. Also, the traffic junction "Friedrichstrasse" is not far away from your workplace. The large Tiergarten is the perfect option for relaxing and exchanging information with colleagues about current industry events.
- directions_walk6minto public transport
- directions_bus4minto train station
- directions_car1minto motorway
- flight_takeoff14minto airport
- location_city City center location
- bus_alert Close to public transportation
- directions_subway Close to train station
- subway Close to underground station
- directions_train Close to main train station
- local_airport Airport location
Frequently Asked Questions
Here you’ll find answers to the questions we get asked the most about renting a flexible office space.
If you have a question that you can’t find the answer to, please feel free to contact us directly.