Berlin Mitte, Kopenickerstrasse
- place Address: Kopenickerstrasse, 10179 Berlin
- zoom_out_map Office size: 25 to 354m2
- people Meeting size: 2 to 12 persons
Office Center highlights
This coworking space is perfectly located between Kopenickerstrasse and the Spree. The former ice cream factory will be brought to new life in 2020. The front facing Kopenicker Strasse shows a lively interplay of old and new elements. The new office building with its striking façade repeatedly refers to its existing, listed counterpart through a modern continuation of the vertical and horizontal structures. The working worlds are flooded with daylight and the outdoor terraces and small inner courtyards perfectly round off the offer.
Services & amenities
About the area
The old ice factory is located in the border area to the districts Mitte and Kreuzberg directly on the banks of the Spree. The connection to the local public transport is optimal. The traffic junction "Ostbahnhof" can be reached on foot in just a few minutes. In addition, numerous service companies, shopping facilities and hotels have settled in the immediate vicinity.
- directions_walk2minto public transport
- directions_bus15minto train station
- directions_car15minto motorway
- flight_takeoff35minto airport
- location_city City center location
- bus_alert Close to public transportation
- local_cafe Cafés & bars nearby
- local_pizza Restaurants nearby
- storefront Shopping nearby
- directions_subway Close to train station
- subway Close to underground station
- hotel Hotels nearby
- theater_comedy Leisure / entertainment
- directions_ferry Riverside location
- park Park / greens
Frequently Asked Questions
Here you’ll find answers to the questions we get asked the most about renting a flexible office space.
If you have a question that you can’t find the answer to, please feel free to contact us directly.