Berlin Kreuzberg, Lobeckstrasse
- place Address: Lobeckstrasse, 10969 Berlin
- zoom_out_map Office size: 20 to 468m2
- people Meeting size: 2 to 10 persons
Office Center highlights
The old Kreuzberg industrial building in Berlin was transformed into a charming loft-like office with high ceilings. Light-flooded office spaces ensure a pleasant working atmosphere. There is also a private inner courtyard and a balcony in the building for tenants. The business center is ideal for ambitious, fast-growing companies. The center has feed workspace designed specifically for a tech startup and scale-up teams.
Services & amenities
About the area
The business center is located in the heart of Kreuzberg in southeast Berlin. The location is well connected to public transport. The subway station Moritzplatz is in the immediate vicinity and provides a perfect connection to the city center. So you can spend the breaks and the evening relaxed in the city center. The city center offers everything that a metropolis has to offer, such as a great gastronomic offer as well as numerous shopping possibilities. The main railway station can be reached in approx. 15 minutes by car and you have excellent connections to regional and regional train services in all directions.
- directions_walk3minto public transport
- directions_bus13minto train station
- directions_car13minto motorway
- flight_takeoff30minto airport
- bus_alert Close to public transportation
- local_cafe Cafés & bars nearby
- local_pizza Restaurants nearby
- storefront Shopping nearby
- directions_subway Close to train station
- subway Close to underground station
- hotel Hotels nearby
- theater_comedy Leisure / entertainment
- park Park / greens
Frequently Asked Questions
Here you’ll find answers to the questions we get asked the most about renting a flexible office space.
If you have a question that you can’t find the answer to, please feel free to contact us directly.