Berlin Gendarmenmarkt, Oberwallstrasse
- place Address: Oberwallstrasse, 10117 Berlin
- zoom_out_map Office size: 20 to 300m2
- people Meeting size: 4 to 50 persons
Office Center highlights
The co-working space has been furnished with an eye for detail, in a stylish and upscale, yet practical manner. The fully furnished offices and workspaces provide modern desks and ergonomic chairs for a comfortable working-experience. The atmosphere encourages creative thinking, active exchange and the cultivation of networks.
The 7.200m² space is reached via a grand staircase with wrought-iron handrails. The space offers open spaces as well as closed offices, which are fully furnished and flooded with natural light. A glass that separates the offices was chosen to keep the spaces both isolated and transparent, in order to encourage the feeling of community, by providing opportunities for exchange and networking.
Services & amenities
About the area
The new co-working space has an excellent location in the immediate proximity to Gandarmenmarkt, the historic market square and undoubtedly one of Berlin’s most beautiful spots. The district overall offers an impressive range of cultural opportunities, like the concert hall, historic buildings such as the french and german cathedrals as well as exquisite cuisine. The closest metro station is Hausvogteiplatz.
- directions_walk1minto public transport
- directions_bus6minto train station
- directions_car2minto motorway
- flight_takeoff16minto airport
- directions_subway Close to train station
- subway Close to underground station
- directions_train Close to main train station
- local_airport Airport location
Frequently Asked Questions
Here you’ll find answers to the questions we get asked the most about renting a flexible office space.
If you have a question that you can’t find the answer to, please feel free to contact us directly.