Berlin Prenzlauer Berg, Kastanienallee
- place Address: Kastanienallee, 10435 Berlin
- zoom_out_map Office size: 4 to 900m2
- people Meeting size: 2 to 12 persons
Office Center highlights
Between Eberswalder Strasse and Rosenthaler Platz was already a lot, but not yet any coworking. The hidden quiet factory building was built in 1887 for the ventilation company W. Hanisch & Cie. in Prenzlauer Berg. They supplied the innovative Archimedes Propeller for steam turbines in the 10s of the last century. Since March 2020, private team offices, team desks and memberships can be used here in a wonderfully quiet environment with a view of the television tower. Tenants benefit here from the view of the Fernsehturm and an in-house garden, where they can spend their lunch breaks in a relaxed atmosphere.
Services & amenities
About the area
Perfectly connected to the public transport system, you only need a minute's walk to the nearest tram stop. Within just a few minutes you can also reach the city center of Berlin and all cultural sights as well as a wide range of gastronomic facilities. Furthermore, you only need a 8-minute walk to the Berlin Wall and Sports Park.
- directions_walk8minto public transport
- directions_bus10minto train station
- directions_car28minto motorway
- flight_takeoff7minto airport
- location_city City center location
- bus_alert Close to public transportation
- local_cafe Cafés & bars nearby
- local_pizza Restaurants nearby
- storefront Shopping nearby
- directions_subway Close to train station
- subway Close to underground station
Let's get in touch
With our cost-free personal expert support, you'll be sure to find a Flexible Office solution that suits your business needs perfectly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here you’ll find answers to the questions we get asked the most about renting a flexible office space.
If you have a question that you can’t find the answer to, please feel free to contact us directly.