Dusseldorf City Center, Girardet House
- place Address: Konigsallee, 40212 Düsseldorf
- zoom_out_map Office size: 10 to 35m2
- people Meeting size: 2 to 12 persons
Office Center highlights
The impressive and historical Girardet House stands out from the rest on Dusseldorf’s famous Königsallee, and within its four walls this business center does not disappoint. The 1,560 m² of flexible office space are stylishly designed and thoughtfully serviced to ensure a superior atmosphere and level of comfort. Boasting 48 fully equipped offices, the business center also features a number of inviting open and communal spaces, including a lounge with fireplace and a meeting room offering river-views.
Services & amenities
About the area
Extending through the heart of the city along the Kö-Graben, the Königsallee offers a fantastic range of options right on the doorstep of this Dusseldorf business center. You can shop, dine, or simply take a leisurely stroll through this metropolis on your lunch break, knowing that the professional serviced office team have you covered. Public transport is also conveniently located close by, connecting you to the main train station so you can easily get to where you need to be.
- directions_walk4minto public transport
- directions_bus5minto train station
- directions_car3minto motorway
- flight_takeoff10minto airport
- location_city City center location
- directions_subway Close to train station
- subway Close to underground station
Frequently Asked Questions
Here you’ll find answers to the questions we get asked the most about renting a flexible office space.
If you have a question that you can’t find the answer to, please feel free to contact us directly.