Frankfurt Inner City, Omniturm
- place Address: Grosse Gallusstrasse, 60311 Frankfurt
- zoom_out_map Office size: 15 to 6500m2
- people Meeting size: 2 to 15 persons
Office Center highlights
The Omniturm is a 190m high skyscraper, which has both office and residential floors. The multiple award-winning architect Bjarke Ingels designed the building, which perfectly meets the needs of today’s and future living environment. On a total of 45 floors, it guarantees tenants a new urban life that merges the residential and business worlds. The Omniturm is also the first high-rise building in Frankfurt to offer residential and office space. This dynamic centre for work and life also includes coworking space for start-ups, freelancers and an event hall. You can spend your break in the in-house cafeteria or in the specially designed park in front of the Omniturm. Another highlight is the roof terrace on the top floor, which is open to the public and offers a breathtaking view over Frankfurt.
Services & amenities
About the area
The Omniturm and its Business Center lies in the middle of the Frankfurt’s lively banking district and is perfectly positioned to access everything this metropolis has to offer form restaurants and retailers to financial institutions and service providers. In terms of transport, the Omniturm is wonderfully connected, with S-Bahn station Taunusanlage and subway station Willy-Brandt-Platz each 200m away, and Frankfurt Central Station also within walking distance of your new office. The airport can be reached within 45 minutes by public transport or 25 minutes by car.
- directions_walk2minto public transport
- directions_bus5minto train station
- directions_car5minto motorway
- flight_takeoff10minto airport
- location_city City center location
- bus_alert Close to public transportation
- directions_subway Close to train station
- subway Close to underground station
- directions_train Close to main train station
Frequently Asked Questions
Here you’ll find answers to the questions we get asked the most about renting a flexible office space.
If you have a question that you can’t find the answer to, please feel free to contact us directly.