London Fitzrovia, Newman Street
- place Address: Newman Street, W1T 3EQ London
- zoom_out_map Office size: 8 to 120m2
- people Meeting size: 2 to 12 persons
Office Center highlights
Situated within an attractive, red brick building in Fitzrovia, this flex office center offers 28 private and extensively refurbished office suites. The offices suites are elegantly furnished and fitted with state-of-the-art technology, including superfast fibre-optic broadband, a dedicated secure private connection, and IT support. Several fully equipped meeting rooms can be used to host presentations and idea-generating sessions, and kitchenettes allow tenants to dine in and stay caffeinated. Additionally, clients and employees alike will love the property’s terraces for fresh air and views of the surrounding area.
Services & amenities
About the area
This impressive business center is located just a few minutes on foot from Goodge Street, Tottenham Court Road and Oxford Circus Underground stations, providing access to the Northern, Central, Victoria and Bakerloo lines. Furthermore, the Jubilee line at Bond Street, the Circle, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City lines at Great Portland Street, and national and international trains from Euston and King’s Cross St Pancras are also within walking distance - a location that's easily accessible for all.
- directions_walk5minto public transport
- directions_bus14minto train station
- directions_car5minto motorway
- flight_takeoff44minto airport
- location_city City center location
- bus_alert Close to public transportation
- directions_subway Close to train station
- subway Close to underground station
Frequently Asked Questions
Here you’ll find answers to the questions we get asked the most about renting a flexible office space.
If you have a question that you can’t find the answer to, please feel free to contact us directly.