Marylebone, Wimpole Street
- place Address: Wimpole Street, W1G 0EF London
- zoom_out_map Office size: 10 to 100m2
- people Meeting size: 2 to 100 persons
Office Center highlights
This grand, late Victorian building on the outside, has been thoroughly modernized on the inside. The glass atrium floods the interior with light, revealing a fresh, modern take on 60’s design- think Mad Men in Springtime. Classic yet cutting edge. And they’ve packed their five floors with everything you could want from a modern workspace, including lounges, event spaces, co-working, meeting rooms, bicycle racks and one of the best rooftop gardens in London.
Services & amenities
About the area
This imposing baroque building located in the heart of Marylebone was designed by James S. Wilson and William Wallace in the late 19th century. In an area famous for doctors and music (Paul McCartney wrote “Yesterday” and “I Want to Hold Your Hand” just a few doors down), they like to think that Wimpole Street offers a therapeutic retreat from the hustle and bustle of Oxford Street.
- directions_walk3minto public transport
- directions_bus10minto train station
- directions_car8minto motorway
- flight_takeoff20minto airport
- location_city City center location
- bus_alert Close to public transportation
- local_cafe Cafés & bars nearby
- local_pizza Restaurants nearby
- storefront Shopping nearby
- subway Close to underground station
- hotel Hotels nearby
- park Park / greens
Frequently Asked Questions
Here you’ll find answers to the questions we get asked the most about renting a flexible office space.
If you have a question that you can’t find the answer to, please feel free to contact us directly.