Munich Neuhausen-Nymphenburg, Nove
- place Address: Luise-Ullrich-Strasse, 80636 Munich
- zoom_out_map Office size: 12 to 150m2
- people Meeting size: 2 to 200 persons
Office Center highlights
The location at Arnulfpark – Munich Nove – is part of the fascinating new office complex on Luise-Ulrich-Strasse, designed by star architect Antonio Citerrio. With his design, the Italian has created a modern building that completes the development of the former freight station as a commercial and residential landscape and represents a true architectural highlight. Here you can experience tomorrow’s working worlds in a 5-star premium ambience that is unparalleled in Munich. On a total of 3000 sqm you will find 107 workstations and a spacious conference world with more than 1100 sqm. The perfect place for modern working with everything that goes with it. However, the highlight of the Business Center is located on the top floor. A rooftop lounge with an attached roof terrace offers the perfect opportunity to realize breathtaking events that will leave a lasting impression on your guests.
Services & amenities
About the area
Arnulfpark is located on the main line of the Munich Transport Association not far from Munich Central Station. With two S-Bahn lines to the airport and only two stations to the main station, the Nove is conveniently located and has excellent connections.
- directions_walk3minto public transport
- directions_bus8minto train station
- directions_car2minto motorway
- flight_takeoff30minto airport
- location_city City center location
- directions_subway Close to train station
- subway Close to underground station
- directions_train Close to main train station
- apartment Business park location
Let's get in touch
With our cost-free personal expert support, you'll find a Flexible Office solution that suits your business needs perfectly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here you’ll find answers to the questions we get asked the most about renting a flexible office space.
If you have a question that you can’t find the answer to, please feel free to contact us directly.