Munich Altstadt, Rosental
- place Address: Rosental, 80331 Munich
- zoom_out_map Office size: 17 to 472m2
- people Meeting size: 2 to 10 persons
Office Center highlights
The Business Center is located directly in the center of the historic old town in one of the oldest streets of the southern German metropolis and offers flexible office space solutions. The office space will be handed over to the tenant immediately ready for use, so that work can begin immediately. In addition to ergonomic office chairs and access to high-quality conference rooms, tenants benefit from air conditioning in summer, which is ideally suited for hot summers. In addition, a community barista will take care of your beverage requests and even bring organic coffee specialties to your workplace. Best conditions for a productive working day in the heart of Munich’s old town.
Services & amenities
About the area
Located in the vibrant center of the city, the location of this Business Center is hard to beat. A variety of restaurants, cafés and shopping facilities are located in the immediate vicinity. In addition, the location is ideally connected to public transport. The U/S and bus station "Marienplatz" can be reached on foot in only four minutes and the nearest tram station "National Theater" is also only seven minutes away on foot. Despite the inner city location, car drivers need not worry about parking. There are parking spaces in the courtyard of the property and in the underground car park, which can be conveniently booked in addition.
- directions_walk1minto public transport
- directions_bus11minto train station
- directions_car10minto motorway
- flight_takeoff30minto airport
- location_city City center location
- bus_alert Close to public transportation
- directions_subway Close to train station
- subway Close to underground station
- directions_train Close to main train station
Frequently Asked Questions
Here you’ll find answers to the questions we get asked the most about renting a flexible office space.
If you have a question that you can’t find the answer to, please feel free to contact us directly.