Potsdam Babelsberg, Karl-Liebknecht-Strasse
- place Address: Karl-Liebknecht-Strasse, 14482 Potsdam
- zoom_out_map Office size: 4 to 120m2
- people Meeting size: 2 to 18 persons
Office Center highlights
This flexible workspace is located in the old halls of the 1960 built post office in Babelsberg and moves into the historic building with café and coworking. The glamour of the old working world, where stamping and mailing was done by hand, now offers space for new work. The combination of these elements creates an unusual yet concentratedly inspiring atmosphere. Tenants of this coworking space also have 24/7 access and can freely use extra options such as printers, telephone boxes and kitchen areas. Furthermore, they benefit from discounts on various conference and event rooms.
Services & amenities
About the area
The office building is in a prime location and is optimally connected to public transport. The next S-Bahn station is only a two-minute walk away and Potsdam Central Station is only a 5-minute drive away by car. Within a short time you can also reach the city centre of Potsdam, where numerous gastronomic and cultural offers are waiting for you. Furthermore, the "Aradosee" is also in the immediate vicinity. There you can spend your lunch breaks in a relaxed atmosphere and exchange information with your colleagues about current events in the industry.
- directions_walk1minto public transport
- directions_bus5minto train station
- directions_car14minto motorway
- flight_takeoff33minto airport
- location_city City center location
- bus_alert Close to public transportation
- local_cafe Cafés & bars nearby
- local_pizza Restaurants nearby
- storefront Shopping nearby
- directions_subway Close to train station
- directions_train Close to main train station
Frequently Asked Questions
Here you’ll find answers to the questions we get asked the most about renting a flexible office space.
If you have a question that you can’t find the answer to, please feel free to contact us directly.