Berlin Central, Franzosischer Dom
- place Address: Franzosische Strasse, 10117 Berlin
- zoom_out_map Office size: 12 to 700m2
- people Meeting size: 3 to 15 persons
Office Center highlights
This hybrid space accomodating coworking areas, as well as a business center, is located in a newly renovated building at the Gendarmenmarkt, which is considered one of the most beautiful places in Berlin. Private and fully-equipped offices, as well as flexible coworking places, are offered in various sizes and configurations, so there’s an office space solution for businesses of all sizes. A Community Manager will be at your disposal to ensure your day runs as smoothly as possible, and will also actively assist you in building your networks with other like-minded professionals within the center.
Services & amenities
About the area
The business and coworking center is located just around the corner from the Franzosische Dom on the Gendarmenmarkt. The Berlin Concert Hall and the Deutsche Dom are also located here. In the building of the Business Center itself is the exciting Ritter Sport Chocolate Museum. The subway station Franzosische Strasse takes you quickly to other parts of the city and to the main station.
- directions_walk2minto public transport
- directions_bus4minto train station
- directions_car1minto motorway
- flight_takeoff14minto airport
- location_city City center location
- bus_alert Close to public transportation
- directions_subway Close to train station
- subway Close to underground station
Let's get in touch
With our cost-free personal expert support, you'll be sure to find a Flexible Office solution that suits your business needs perfectly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here you’ll find answers to the questions we get asked the most about renting a flexible office space.
If you have a question that you can’t find the answer to, please feel free to contact us directly.