Berlin Neukolln, Richardstrasse
- place Address: Richardstrasse, 12043 Berlin
- zoom_out_map Office size: 15 to 720m2
- people Meeting size: 3 to 15 persons
Office Center highlights
The more than 2,100 m² large center is located in a building complex with an adjoining inner courtyard, which was originally a dairy farm. Team offices for 2 and more persons are available as well as loft-like coworking rooms with up to 30 workstations. Of course, the offices are equipped with ergonomic office chairs and regionally manufactured tables. Another plus is the excellent beverage service, which is provided by a trained barista. The barista is also the contact person on site for all matters.
Services & amenities
About the area
The Neukolln district lies south of Berlin's city center and is home to a colorful mix of residential buildings, companies, restaurants, retailers, and public institutions such as museums, parks, and schools. Directly opposite the Coworking Space is the idyllic Comenius Garden, where you can spend your lunch break, and also the Lessinghöhe is not far away. For the evening after work, there is also the rustic bar Löwe Rein! Other cafés and restaurants are nearby. The underground and bus stop Karl-Marx-Strasse is 300m away, from which you can quickly reach the city center.
- directions_walk4minto public transport
- directions_bus24minto train station
- directions_car10minto motorway
- flight_takeoff16minto airport
- location_city City center location
- bus_alert Close to public transportation
- directions_subway Close to train station
- subway Close to underground station
Let's get in touch
With our cost-free personal expert support, you'll be sure to find a Flexible Office solution that suits your business needs perfectly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here you’ll find answers to the questions we get asked the most about renting a flexible office space.
If you have a question that you can’t find the answer to, please feel free to contact us directly.