- place Address: Saaha Offices 401A Block D, Dubai
- zoom_out_map Office size: 200 to 350m2
- people Meeting size: 2 to 10 persons
Office Center highlights
Downtown Dubai, previously known as Downtown Burj Dubai, is a large-scale, mixed-use complex under development in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is the home of some of the city’s largest landmarks including Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, and Dubai Fountain. It is close to Luxurious Palace Hotel. The Old Town and The Old Town Island are mostly low-rise residential buildings, in addition to three hotels and Souq Al Bahar. Furthermore, it is located near the Burj Khalifa, the Dubai Mall, and the Fountain South Atrium.
Services & amenities
About the area
The Al Saaha Offices is a low-rise building with an Arabic design. It offers boutique-style office space, in a convenient location, right along Sheikh Zayed Road across from Al Wasl and surrounded by prominent areas such as Business Bay and the Financial Centre Road. It is also connected to the Dubai Metro via the Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall metro station.
- location_city City center location
- bus_alert Close to public transportation
- directions_subway Close to train station
- directions_train Close to main train station
- apartment Business park location
Frequently Asked Questions
Here you’ll find answers to the questions we get asked the most about renting a flexible office space.
If you have a question that you can’t find the answer to, please feel free to contact us directly.