Munich Altstadt, Neuturmstrasse
- place Address: Neuturmstrasse, 80331 Munich
- zoom_out_map Office size: 10 to 2200m2
- people Meeting size: 2 to 20 persons
Office Center highlights
In an idyllic location in downtown Munich, the offices in Neuturmstrasse embody the entrepreneurial spirit of the region. Teams of all sizes feel right at home in this dog-friendly business center, equipped with stylish lounges, conference rooms and private offices – not to mention the typical amenities such as on-site staff, well-equipped printer stations and private telephone booths.
Services & amenities
About the area
Surrounded by impressive historic architecture, and just a short walk from the relaxing Hofgarten, an enchanting blend of history, and innovation awaits you here. Only a few minutes away from the Marienplatz, and Isartor S-Bahn stations, and the Lehel, and Odeonsplatz underground stations, the city can be discovered quickly, and easily from here. Whether you're starting a new project or expanding your business, the shared offices in the Old Town will put you on the road to success.
- directions_walk2minto public transport
- directions_bus15minto train station
- directions_car15minto motorway
- flight_takeoff30minto airport
- location_city City center location
- directions_subway Close to train station
- subway Close to underground station
- directions_train Close to main train station
Let's get in touch
With our cost-free personal expert support, you'll be sure to find a Flexible Office solution that suits your business needs perfectly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here you’ll find answers to the questions we get asked the most about renting a flexible office space.
If you have a question that you can’t find the answer to, please feel free to contact us directly.