Munich Inner City, Palais an der Oper
- place Address: Maximilianstrasse, 80539 Munich
- zoom_out_map Office size: 12 to 1080m2
- people Meeting size: 2 to 50 persons
Office Center highlights
Are you looking for one of the most exclusive business locations in the world? The stunning Ludwigpalais, located in front of Munich’s opera house, will certainly meet your expectations.
The impressive exterior is mirrored inside the building, with premium furniture in all offices, multi-lingual reception staff and a concierge service to meet your every need. A state of the art conferencing area provides room for up to 50 people. We would be pleased to assist you in securing this location as your new business address.
Services & amenities
About the area
This business center is located in a beautiful period property dating from 1834. It was built by Leo von Klenze on behalf of King Ludwig I and is now home to an attractive, premium business center. The excellent location on Max-Joseph-Platz, next to the popular shopping street Maximilianstrasse and the opera house provides ideal infrastructure and public transport connections. Bus, train and underground stations are located nearby.
- directions_walk2minto public transport
- directions_bus15minto train station
- directions_car10minto motorway
- flight_takeoff30minto airport
- location_city City center location
- directions_subway Close to train station
- subway Close to underground station
Let's get in touch
With our cost-free personal expert support, you'll be sure to find a Flexible Office solution that suits your business needs perfectly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here you’ll find answers to the questions we get asked the most about renting a flexible office space.
If you have a question that you can’t find the answer to, please feel free to contact us directly.