Vienna City Center, Schottenring
- place Address: Schottenring, 1010 Vienna
- zoom_out_map Office size: 10 to 1.235m2
- people Meeting size: 2 to 10 persons
Office Center highlights
The Business Center in Vienna, is located in the former Vienna Stock Exchange and was built in 1875. It offers offices and meeting rooms that are classically and stylishly furnished. In addition to the self-sufficient offices, you can also rent a virtual office. The impressive thing about the offices is that the ceilings are very high and therefore offer a special atmosphere. In addition the location is located directly in the heart of beautiful Vienna.
Services & amenities
About the area
The Business Center in Vienna is located in the city district Innere Stadt – the city center. The advantage of this location is that you don't have to walk far to restaurants, cafés, shops, hotels and banks. Furthermore, the underground stations Schottentor and the tram stop Börse are right in front of your door. By car you also have a perfect connection.
- directions_walk5minto public transport
- directions_bus20minto train station
- directions_car20minto motorway
- flight_takeoff30minto airport
- location_city City center location
- bus_alert Close to public transportation
- local_cafe Cafés & bars nearby
- local_pizza Restaurants nearby
- storefront Shopping nearby
- directions_subway Close to train station
- directions_car Close to motorway
- hotel Hotels nearby
- theater_comedy Leisure / entertainment
- park Park / greens
Frequently Asked Questions
Here you’ll find answers to the questions we get asked the most about renting a flexible office space.
If you have a question that you can’t find the answer to, please feel free to contact us directly.