Zurich Muhlebach, Seefeldstrasse
- place Address: Seefeldstrasse, 8008 Zürich
- zoom_out_map Office size: 10 to 65m2
- people Meeting size: 2 to 20 persons
Office Center highlights
The Seefeld Centre is at an ideal location in Zurich’s central banking and administrative district and is only a two-minute walk from the city’s lake. The Swiss Stock Exchange was established here in 1877 and is now one of the most prominent stock exchanges in the world. A first class team is on hand to provide secretarial support and help with meeting prepartions. Virtual office, day offices and meeting rooms are further facilities on offer here.
Services & amenities
About the area
Trams and buses pass right by the front of the building -parts of which date back to 1839. The centre lies within the historic area known as District 8, where you will find a number of law firms among the local businesses. Most Swiss banks have their headquarters in the city and there are numerous foreign banks too.
- directions_walk1minto public transport
- directions_bus9minto train station
- directions_car12minto motorway
- flight_takeoff20minto airport
- location_city City center location
- directions_subway Close to train station
- subway Close to underground station
Frequently Asked Questions
Here you’ll find answers to the questions we get asked the most about renting a flexible office space.
If you have a question that you can’t find the answer to, please feel free to contact us directly.